master control

Last summer I started working with the engineering staff at the station, and the big project was revamping the master control. I took some before pictures in the beginning of summer, and now I finally got around to taking some after pictures.

 

It was two separate rooms divided by racks of equipment, but what used to take up 13 racks in years past can now be squeezed into 5 racks.

The mess in the center of the room was a nightmare, but now it’s a wide open space allowing for shared duties between the master control operators and the engineering staff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *